Simplifying Your Technology and Your Business
There are two sides to technology: it can give rise to a more profitable, efficient and successful organization or it can be a nuisance exhausting your resources. For this reason, our clients rely on us for the installation and support of their computer network technology that runs their businesses.
Our philosophy is “Review twice, implement once. Doing IT right the first time”. What a novel idea. You can only make that claim with experienced, senior level engineers who think before they act.
Founded in 2005, BSSi2 began with a mission to help small and medium-sized businesses get a real return on their technology investments. Since then, we have remained dedicated to providing state-of-the-art IT support, service, and products that allow our clients to get ahead of the competition and achieve greater success.
Your infrastructure is the core of your communications and information systems. If that is not properly configured, it is a disaster waiting to happen. BSSi2 engineers implement industry best practices. That means your systems are installed right, are reliable, and stable so you can concentrate your efforts on your business and not on your computer system
Expert IT support from BSSi2 takes the focus off your technology problems and puts it back on what really matters—your business.
Expect BSSi2 to:
- Spend the time necessary to consider your business requirements and budget to give you the IT services you need, NOT what we want.
- Deal proactively with computer support in the prevention of lost time, data and other disasters from happening instead of reacting to the fire.
- Back up all that we recommend by presenting 100% satisfaction- guaranteed.
Here's why so many businesses depend on BSSi2 for IT service and support:
- Technicians who you will like and understand — dependable consultants and engineers that work as your partners in IT and success.
- Quick response for technical support — IT help when you need it most.
Technology services from BSSi2 are designed, created, and implemented with your unique business needs in mind, so you know you’ll see a return on your IT investments today and in the future.