How To Protect Your Business From Data Breach, Cybercrime, and Employee Fraud
Announcing Nick Espinosa’s Collaborative Book, Written Along With 25 Of The Top Security Minds In the IT Industry
The term Easy Prey aptly describes those businesses exposed to the illegal, immoral and illicit industry known as Cybercrime. Unsuspecting and often unwary businesses and their personnel are often taken in as “easy prey” by cyber-gangsters. Cybercrime, which replaced cyber-vandalism, is growing quickly and more sophisticated daily.
The counter to threats of cybercrime, the cybersecurity experts in this book lead the way to secure their client’s systems and data from vicious cyber-attacks. With added government regulations for compliance and privacy, these experts are called upon to train and protect their clients from the online bandits that frequent the Internet, as well as to meet regulatory compliance standards.
Nick received an Editor's Choice Award for his outstanding contributions to this book.
Buy the Kindle eBook on August 18, 2016 and Get These FREE Bonuses Worth $655:
FREE print version of the book signed by Nick Espinosa ($19.95 Value)
- We'll drop off a signed and personalized print version of the book on our next visit to your office as a thank you for ordering the Kindle eBook
Entered in a raffle to win a FREE Cyber-Security Seminar for you and your employees/organization ($575 Value)
- LIVE HACKING DEMONSTRATION!
- Interesting and Instructive
- 90 Minute Seminar
- Information on minimizing risks to your privacy, data, and business operations in our connected digital world.
- Nick has been developing his computer and digital skills for more than 25 years starting in middle school, leading to his founding Windy City Networks, Inc. at nineteen and merging with BSSi2 in 2013. Nick is an expert in security and network infrastructure, and has consulted with clients ranging from a few computers to Fortune 100 companies. In his work he has designed, built, and implemented multinational networks, encryption systems, and multi-tiered infrastructures, as well as small business environments.
Four FREE Business Reports ($59.95 Value)
- 7 Critical Security Measures Every Business Must Put in Place NOW with Mobile Computing
- The Top 10 Ways Hackers Get Around Your Firewall and Anti-Virus to Rob You Blind
- What Every Small Business Owner Must Know about Protecting and Preserving Their Company's Critical Data and Computer Systems
- What Every Business Owner MUST Know to Protect Against Online Identity Theft